The request for proposals for round 2 of Regional Grants is now closed and applications are being reviewed.Read more
The Regional Grants programme supports improvements to the availability, quality, sharing and use of antimicrobial resistance (AMR) data across the regions of West Africa, East and Southern Africa, South Asia and South East Asia.
Regional Grants can be used to fund improvements to:
- regional quality assurance networks
- data and information sharing platforms
- initiatives to enhance the quality and use of surveillance data
- regional training efforts, for example in use and interpretation of genome data for AMR
- regional capacity to undertake advanced testing of pathogens, for example whole genome sequencing and phylogenetic analysis
Regional Grants round 1
The Regional Grants round 1 launched a request for proposals that focussed on increasing the volume of data available to map AMR and antimicrobial usage (AMU) across countries. Grantees are currently being finalised and the grant will be rolled out later this year.
Regional Grants round 2
The request for proposals for the Regional Grants round 2 has been published and is now open for applications. The grants cover 4 priority domains:
- quality of laboratory bacteriology diagnostics;
- capacity building;
- planning, policy and advocacy; and
- regional insfrastructure capabilities
The Fleming Fund Regional Grants programme is delivered by Mott MacDonald.
Regional Grant : West Africa | East and Southern Africa | South East Asia | South Asia