- National Health Laboratory | Active | Human health
- Yangon General Hospital | Active | Human health
- North Okkalapa General Hospital | Active | Human health
- Thingangyun Sanpya Hospital | Active | Human health
- New Yangon General Hospital | Active | Human health
- Mandalay General Hospital | Active | Human health
- Nay Pyi Taw General Hospital | Active | Human health
AMR Governance Structure
National Multisectoral Steering Committee
Contributing Ministries: Ministry of Health and Sports; Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Irrigation; Ministry of Education; Ministry of Commerce; Ministry of Home Affairs; and Ministry of Defence.
AMR Action Plan
The National Multisectoral Steering Committee developed a National Action Plan (2017-2022) to tackle AMR and held their first meeting in April 2018. The Fleming Fund is working with the National Health Laboratory, as the National Centre for AMR, and Fondation Mérieux to develop a Country Grant to support AMR surveillance in the human health sector. The Fleming Fund is also working with the Livestock Breeding and Veterinary Department (LBVD), alongside the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), to develop an AMR surveillance system in poultry.
As the global health community rallies to support the COVID-19 response, the Fleming Fund is committed to continuing crucial work on AMR,…
The Fleming Fund team is closely monitoring the rapidly evolving COVID-19 outbreak and is acutely aware of the impact this will have across…